Aloha,

3rd March
It was Girls Day in Japan.

I made a ear rings of Japanese image.

HAGO child of wings KYOKO, for Girl's Day


"Ha-Go" is one of Japanese traditional children's game.
It is like a game of badminton but they use a beautiful battledore and colorful shuttlecock.
Especially Japanese girls like to pray Ha-go in the traditional ceremony day.
It is a symbol of "Oto-Me" - maiden.

When I gaze a beautiful black Hawaiian Kukui nuts, I remain of Japanese Ha-go game's shuttlecock.
The earrings will catch the wind, dance and tickle you under your ears and your
innocent world.

Ha-Go means "child of wings".
I gave the name to this KYOKO.

My friend's name is Kyoko.
Also recently my Hawaiian neighbor had a baby who her name is Kyoko :D
I was happy to hear that,

Mahalo Nui.


My Etsy Store

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

About Mana Piloow

Hauoli Makahiki Hou! A Happy New Year!

Give Mahalo